- This week in the news:
- Ann Coulter canceled her appearance at the University of California at Berkeley in the face of Antifa’s threats of violence
- North Korea release a video showing a nuclear attack on the White House and the U.S. Navy
- With just 10 days until the election, France nationalist Marine LePen is closing the gap with establishment candidate Emmanuel Macron
- President Trump has release the broad outlines of his tax plan that contains no border adjustment tax, and
- Initial funding for the border wall was pulled from a budget extension when the Dems threatened to shut down the government
The Trump administration is caving to Democrat threats of a government shutdown and withdrawing it’s request for a down-payment on the border wall.
The administration released its tax plan yesterday and it took up all of one-page and that was double spaced. Guess what it did not contain? The only effective way to reduce our massive trade deficits.
Another federal judged from the 9th Circuit is abusing his authority to block the Administration’s efforts to secure to homeland.
Ann Coulter has been forced to cancel her speech at Berkeley after threats of violence from Antifa caused her sponsors, the campus Republicans and the Young America’s Foundation to back down.
Today we begin our Daily Brief podcasts that will be an abbreviated version of our weekly podcast and focus on one or two trending topics.
Marine LePen has overcome the unified effort of the entire French establishment to make the final round of voting for the presidency and Bill O’Reilly returns to the ‘air’.
On this week’s episode, we’ll look at whether Antifa is a domestic terrorist organization and take a close look at the so-called bike lock attacker.
Whether China really wants to reign in North Korea’s nuclear program or if they’re in fact using Kim’s threats are being used by China against the U.S.
We’ll also discuss Fox’s firing of Bill O’Reilly and the newest chapter in the Colin Kaepernick saga.